Organisers can now choose between endless scrolling and pagination option on the Marketplace page and the Delegate list page. In endless scrolling, more items will load automatically when the user reaches the end of the list. The pagination option would allow the user to click from page to page of results.
What are the benefits?
- Better support for each organizer’s unique users’ goals
- Faster page loading time
- For events with large numbers of delegates, pagination makes it easier for exhibitors to review the list by letting them resume their browsing on the page where they last left off
- For events with large numbers of exhibitors, pagination makes it easier for buyers to review the list by letting them resume their browsing on the page where they last left off
Summary of features
- Numbered results pages on both Marketplace page and Delegate list page
- Ability to skip ahead to a particular page or go back to a particular page
- Ability to choose how many items are displayed by page
- Ability to browse all results at your convenience, without having to start over from the beginning of the results