Two improvements to the lead scanning experience:
- As soon as a lead has been scanned, their name and contact info (if allowed) are automatically saved to the exhibitor’s scanned badges list and the timestamp of that scan is saved in our database
- The save button below the notes and rating section has been made bigger
What are the benefits?
- Should the exhibitor forget to save the lead after scanning, he will at least have name and contact info
- Organiser will have more accurate data about the number of scans that occurred
- Bigger Save button is a bigger visual cue and reminder to the exhibitor to save their notes and ratings
Summary of features
As soon as a lead has been scanned, name and contact info (if allowed) are saved to the exhibitor’s scanned badges list and that scan is recorded in our database eliminating the risk of unsaved scans. In addition, on the lead rating screen, the Save button is now bigger reducing the chance that the exhibitor will forgot to save their notes and ratings.