This new feature provides exhibitors with a new source of leads by requiring non-logged in users to complete a form before previewing or downloading their marketing content.
When a non-logged in user is viewing the company’s public profile and clicks on the Preview Content or Download Content button, they will be prompted to complete a form and that interaction is then shared as a lead with exhibitor.
The organiser has control over whether to allow gated content for their event, as well as control over whether both previewing and downloading content result in a lead for the exhibitor or just downloading.
What are the benefits?
- New source of leads for the exhibitor
- Potential new database contacts for the organizer
- Greater ROI for exhibitors
- Increased exhibitor satisfaction for exhibitors
Summary of features
- Organizer option to allow gated content on public profiles
- Organizer option to enable contact sharing for previewing marketing content, downloading marketing content or both