Tour of ExpoPlatform 365 Community
We recently showcased our new AI-powered 365 Community platform to membership of the Virtual Event Institute.
In this short video, Luke Bilton highlights some of the features and functionality you can offer to your community to allow them to:
- Connect with AI matchmaking, video meetings and messaging
- Discover new products and suppliers from the marketplace
- Learn through regular content, webinars and meetups year round
- AI Matchmaking with our industry leading smart person-to-object matchmaking software to make Amazon-like product and content recommendations
- Content Hub to allow you to become the source of news and insights for your community. The hub brings together digital content, On-Demand sessions and products in one place.
- Fully customisable design. Use our drag and drop editor to design interactive marketing pages.
- Host unlimited webinars and meetups to bring the community together every week.
- Create a Marketplace for your industry. Platform to promote exhibitors products year-round when a potential buyer needs them and generate leads
- Buyer Lead generation through our new ‘Product Finder’ tendering system.
- Seamless integration with your online and virtual events, so exhibitors can upload products and visitors can register one time only.
- New monetisation opportunities by providing exhibitors with year-round advertising, lead generation and content solutions year-round.
- Video Meetings and Messaging to connect your industry pre, during and post the event with video meetings and messaging.
- Global support in 10 languages, multilingual platform.
There's more you might like
The “million dollar question” facing organizers right now is over how event data can create high-quality recommendations, according to an industry expert. Eleni Lialiamou, executive vice president of product management at Informa Markets, believes the way we live our lives has been transformed through technology – and exhibitions deserve the same. But how close we ...
The live events industry faces a crucial challenge – how to make their shows more sustainable while delivering value to their clients. A report by AMEX revealed 80% of event professionals said their organisation considered this area while planning shows. Of these, 76% said they had a sustainable meetings program strategy in place. Miguel Neves ...
Exhibition Think Tank Club is to progress on its “journey of hierarchy-free collaboration” across our industry through its renewed partnership with ExpoPlatform. The global online platform allows exhibition professionals to network, debate and continue to help the sector move forward. It has now received refreshed backing by the leading event technology provider as an Online ...