ISF’s Annual Congress is one of the most sought after global event in the information security domain. Every year, ISF’s Annual Congress hosts leading international security experts and leaders to shine light upon latest insights, roadblocks, best practices, strategies, and newer developments in the world of cyber security.
Challenges faced by the organisers
Heading into the 29th edition of this flagship event, a stellar speaker line-up generated quite a buzz for the conference. Delegates were looking forward to network with top-tier decision-makers and industry experts to learn the practical applications of ISF deliverables in the sessions organised.Organisers had a huge responsibility of smoothly managing these sessions and engaging a sizeable audience - eager to make the most out of their limited time frame. They correctly sensed the need for a digital program guide to assist and navigate delegates, speakers, and visitors effectively.
- Custom Website Templates
- SEO Friendly Structure
- Social and RSS Feed
- Customised Registration Forms
- Attendee Badges with QR codes
- Automated Email Sending
- Custom Appearance & Themes
- Push Notification Management
- Schedule Tracking Dashboard
- Session schedule management
- Session & speaker categorisation
- Interactive speaker profiles
- “Person-to-Object” matchmaking
- AI-based recommendations
- Ranked networking suggestions
- Interactive exhibitor & product profiles
- Meet, Message, & favorite options
- 'My Schedule’ & ‘Meeting Rooms’ integration
ExpoPlatform has been a great solution to our extensive registration process needs. Their support team has been extremely helpful throughout the whole process and created great new features collaboratively. It is easy to work with because of the plug-and-play features, while still being able to keep your own brand identity. ExpoPlatform is a great platform to work with for both small and big events; a great match!