Digital Disruption in Machinery Buying
In this exclusive report, we look at how buying and selling has changed during the COVID-19 pandemic in Agriculture, Construction, Materials Handling and Transportation industries.
Based on a study of more than 25,000 buyers of heavy machinery, in partnership with ExpoPlatform and LECTURA, download the full 25 page report to learn:
- How digital has become the preferred channel for buyers, with sales have shifting to digital and remote transactions
- The amount spend per transaction has increased. 75% of those buying through digital channels were willing to spend more than $10,000 entirely online.
- Which brands are the most in-demand for buyers
- Types of digital content which are the most useful for buyers in evaluating machinery
- How much appetite is there to return to in-person exhibitions and conferences
Download your free copy now.