Visitor QR Codes are downloadable from the admin panel and participant profile settings.
The organiser can print these QR codes and display them onsite on a “Distributor Wall” where exhibitors can scan distributors and get in touch.
This is a different QR code than visitor badges and doesn’t trigger a lead scan.
Scanning this QR code opens the related participant public profile (after login).
What are the benefits?
- Encourages onsite networking using the app
- Drives more app adoption
- Enables distributors to collect inbound leads
Summary of features
- When the option is enabled in the Admin Panel (Advanced settings/QR codes/participants) a downloadable QR code appears on the Visitor page in admin panel and participant profile settings.
- QR codes open by default in the app or in the browser if you haven’t installed the app yet (requires log in).
- The scanned participant collects leads in his dashboard and downloadable leads report.