Senior Sales Executive
Location: UK/Germany, Remote
It’s an exciting time to be in event technology.
ExpoPlatform is an award-winning virtual event and community marketplace platform, used by major exhibition organisers and associations to connect their market year-round.
We’re looking for an experienced, self-starting Sales Executive to drive our sales for our 365 Community and Virtual Events technology, as we support a rapidly transforming industry.
The candidate for this position will excel at creating and closing new opportunities. By using a consultative approach to selling, this person will use their expertise to identify and qualify leads, leading to sales opportunities with both new and existing customers.
Responsibilities we will trust you with:
- Successfully create a business from new and existing customer accounts
- Use Pipedrive and email automation tools to respond to inbound leads and nurture customers
- Meet and exceed sales targets
- Manage complex negotiations with senior-level executives
- Grow pipeline of sales leads using Linkedin and social selling
- Build rapport and establish long term relationships with customers
- Brief campaigns or pitch proposals to project management and relevant internal teams to ensure timely delivery
Skills we would like you to bring to the team:
- 2-5 years’ quota-carrying sales experience
- Experience and working knowledge of CRM systems
- Demonstrable track record of over-achieving quota
- Credible in explaining technology solutions, simply
- Excellent critical thinking and analytical skills. Able to analyze, interpret, draw conclusions, and implement solutions to a variety of complex issues
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal with customers and colleagues
We offer you more than just a new job title:
- An opportunity to grow with an international team of professionals where your opinion counts
- Unlimited fun in the workflow
- Financial stability and competitive salary
- Working hours: Mon-Fri 8 hours, semi-flexible
- Regular compensation reviews