ExpoPlatform is a leading AI-powered events and 365 community platform, used by the world’s major exhibition organisers.
You are a data-driven marketing all-rounder, who can write compelling sales and marketing materials. These will range from blog posts and case studies to email copies, social posts and scripts.
– Copywriting. Strong copywriting skills with responsibility for writing sales materials, awards entries and other marketing copy;
– Email marketing. Creating engaging newsletters to nurture and activate our database, testing content to different target audiences and optimising delivery;
– Social media marketing. Creating engaging posts on social media;
– Measurement and optimisation of campaigns to generate better results;
– Help define brand voice and ensure that all copy is consistent with this voice by writing, editing and proofing materials;
-Coordinating with Graphic Designers for creating graphics/illustrations for product features.
Skills and Experience:
-3+ years of experience in copywriting or journalism;
-Understanding of demand generation, including the use of marketing automation and CRM tools;
-Strong project management skills;
-Excellent critical thinking and analytical skills;
-Strong written and spoken English, other languages a bonus;
-Experience of working with WordPress will be a bonus.
We offer you more than just a new job title:
Fast professional growth with an international team of professionals;
An interesting role in a fast-changing industry;
Financial stability and competitive salary;
Working hours: Mon-Fri 8 hours, semi-flexible;
Budget for education.