Senior QA Engineer
About our project
ExpoPlatform is a UK-based company founded in 2013 currently providing service in more than 30 countries. ExpoPlatform`s technology is a complete Networking and Matchmaking and a turnkey Event Management System for online, hybrid, and in-person events. The platform provides a suite of solutions for event organizers (including registration, attendee management, event website builder, conference/session/speaker management, floor plan, and venue management) as well as a user-friendly social media type of networking for attendees (delegates, exhibitors/sponsors/speakers) along with video calls in online rooms and mobile apps.
We are looking for an experienced QA Engineer to join our team in Ukraine. You will get the opportunity to work with very talented players in the industry and on innovative and ambitious artificial intelligence projects. We value diverse perspectives and encourage everyone to bring new ideas!
Responsibilities we will trust you with:
- Analysis of project documentation to ensure a full understanding of business requirements and technical requirements;
- Provide clear and accurate reporting on testing progress and results;
- Search, record, and track software bugs;
- Product regression testing;
- Release testing;
- Metrics collection.
Skills we would like you to bring to the team:
- 3+ years of experience in functional and non-functional testing — web (must), desktop, mobile (nice to have);
- Knowledge of English at an intermediate level or higher;
- Strong knowledge in API testing
- Participation in End-to-end software development lifecycle;
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes;
- Experience in analyzing project documentation to ensure a thorough understanding of business and technical requirements;
- Design the relevant Test Cases/Check Lists that will effectively execute the software under test, applicable to both new and existing product functionality;
- Understanding of HTML, XML, SQL, and related web technologies;
- Understanding of continuous integration and automation testing tools;
- Experience with REST client tools;
- Experience with Jira, Confluence, TestRail, or similar test management tools;
- Basic knowledge of SQL.
Will be a plus:
- Interest in automating regression testing;
- Knowledge of the basics of programming;
- Testing experience without detailed specifications for tasks;
- Experience with version control systems (GIT or others);
- Experience in writing test plans and using test management web services (TestLink, TestRails or others);
- Experience with AWS.
We offer you more than just a new job title:
- Fast professional growth with an international team of professionals;
- An interesting project;
- Unlimited fun in the workflow;
- Financial stability and competitive salary;
- Working hours: Mon-Fri 8 hours, semi-flexible;
- Free English language courses;
- Modern and comfortable office facilities;
- Budget for education.