As an organiser, you have the ability to choose which exhibitors you want to surface on your website. By using the “Exhibitor block”, 3 options are available to retrieve them:
- Name search, with auto search (several exhibitors can be added)
- Exhibitor Category
- Exhibitor Tags
What are the benefits?
- Promotion: highlight specific exhibitors, based on specific promotions you are running
- Ease of use: Get exhibitors dynamically pulled into this list depending on their category or tag.
Summary of features
- Ability for the organiser to choose which exhibitors get surface via the Website Builder / “Exhibitor block”
- Add/Remove Exhibitors by name
- Add/Remove Exhibitors by using their category and tags
- The 3 methods work with “AND” logic, so it’s possible to retrieve exhibitors with specific categories AND tags