Organisers can now add upcoming sessions to their Community page. There’s a new block showcasing upcoming sessions as part of the Community page layout by default.
What are the benefits?
- Organisers can advertise theirr sessions from the homepage and grow participation.
- Logged in users can add sessions to their schedule or join the room directly when session is live.
- Logged out users are be enticed to register to the community to access the sessions.
Summary of features
- Automated flow: 4 next upcoming online sessions.
- Full session details (except Speaker info)
- Add to Schedule / Join Room / More details links
- Display “Session is over” when passed*
- Display countdown when upcoming