The organiser can define which child companies belong to a single parent company and make them appear in the exhibitor directory. There are 3 use cases:
|2||Head Office**||Regional Offices|
|3||Head Office**||Event-specific companies|
* displayed in a dedicated “Pavilion” tab of the Exhibitor directory
** displayed in the “Exhibitors” tab
What are the benefits?
- Better UX when browsing companies, by identifying parent companies at a glance along with the number of child companies and child companies details on the parent exhibitor card.
- Avoids the multiplicity of companies appearing in search results, by displaying the parent company first.
- Better representation and referencing of companies overall = happier exhibitors and organisers.
Summary of features
- This new feature is available as a setting in Admin Panel / Management / Exhibitor.
- When creating a parent exhibitor, organiser must choose “Pavilion” or “Head Office” which influences where this company is listed.
- Setting is also available via exhibitor import